IDA Pro 5.7 Released
IDA Pro 5.7 has been released. The full list of updates and bugfixes is in the references link below.
Highlights in version 5.7 include:
– Scripted plugins can be implemented in Python or IDC.
– Scripted processor modules be implemented in Python or IDC.
– Improvements for iPhone/iPad file analysis in the form of additional ARM module/Mach-O file format features.
– You can now define your own data types.
– The PDB plugin now works without having to install a full copy of Microsoft Visual Studio.